“ABSOLUT BOTANIK TRY ME CASH BACK” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/06643 SA Permit No. T15/1482
- Instructions on how to claim and the reward(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who have a compatible mobile phone suitable for the purpose of this promotion. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Purchase period commences 9AM, AEDST 1 October 2015 closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 16 November 2015 (“Purchase Period”). Claim period commences 9AM AEDST 1 October 2015 and closes at 11.59pm on 30 November 2015 AEDST, or when all Rewards are exhausted, whichever occurs first (“Claim Period”).
- To claim, the eligible individual must:
- Purchase a single 375ml can or 330ml glass bottle of Absolut Botanik or a 4 pack of 375ml cans or 330ml bottles of Absolut Botanik (Eligible Product) during the Purchase Period and retain the store receipt from the Eligible Purchase (Store Receipt).
- Visit either the $5 landing page - www.absolutbotanik-single.reward.zone or the $20 landing page www.absolutbotanik-4pack.reward.zone (“the Website”)
- Register on the applicable Website by entering their name, email address or mobile phone number (preferred communication channel) and postcode. After registering, the Promoter will send details of the steps to undertake via either email or text message according to the method of communication provided by the individual.
- Visit the Website and select the retailer from which the purchase was made from the pull down menu, and the correct barcode for the Eligible Product purchased product from the pull down menu.
- Then, access the Website via their mobile phone device and follow the instructions to photograph the Store Receipt using their compatible mobile phone during the Claim Period.
these steps are collectively defined as a ‘Claim’.
- All Claims will be verified within 48 hours.
- Once the Claim has been verified, they will be notified via either email or text message according to the method of communication selected by the individual at the time of registering the Claim. They must then follow the directions and provide their bank details or Paypal address during the Claim Period. If approved the funds will be deposited into their account.
- The Promoter will cover the cost of bank transfer fees, but fees will apply for Paypal, and these will be deducted from the cash back. The Paypal fee applicable for the $20 cashback offer is 82c; the Paypal fee applicable for the $5 cashback offer is 43c.
- The Promoter is not responsible if the claimant’s mobile phone is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting a Claim for this offer, including having the requisite photograph capability.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the claimant cannot submit a recognisable Store Receipt for the purpose of the promotion, and in accordance with the instructions. If the claimant is having difficulty submitting the Store Receipt, then the Promoter may, but is under no obligation to, provide an alternative method for submitting the Store Receipt.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the claimant provides incorrect, late or misdirected bank or Paypal details.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of and Claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the Claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- Only one Claim permitted per person.
- Offer is strictly limited to the first 1000 valid $5 cash back claims received and the first 1000 valid $20 cash back claims received during the Claim Period.
- Rewards: each reward is either $5 or $20 (depending on the Eligible Purchase and Claim made by the claimant).
- Claimants must retain their Store Receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the Store Receipt when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s Claim and forfeiture of any right to a reward. The Store Receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to Claim.
- Successful claimants will be notified via either email or text message according to the method of communication selected by the individual at the time of registering. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first 1000 valid $20 cash back claims will each be rewarded $20. The first 1000 valid $5 cash back claims will each be rewarded $5. Total reward pool is $25,000.
- If for any reason a claimant does not redeem the reward by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward will be forfeited.
- Rewards, or any unused portion of a reward, are not transferable or exchangeable.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the offer. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this offer and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this offer as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged claims, Reward claims or Reward; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any Reward. Applicable manufactures and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all Reward warranty claims.
- The Promoter supports responsible consumption and recommends that alcohol be enjoyed in moderation.
- The Promoter is Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd ABN 75 007 870 046 of Level 3, 16 Byfield St, North Ryde NSW 2113.