“HELGA'S 10 GRAIN AND SEED CASH BACK” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer: Entry into and participation in the Helga’s 10 Grain and Seed Cash Back Offer (“Offer”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to claim forms part of these Terms & Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Purchase Period: The Offer will be available on purchases made between 13th September 2017 and 26th September 2017.
- Redemption Period: You can redeem the Offer any time between 13th September 2017 and 11.59 pm AEDT on 10th October 2017.
- Who can claim? Participation is only open to NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD, SA, TAS and NT residents (“Eligible Claimants”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Under 18? If you are under 18 years old at the time of entering, you must obtain the prior permission and consent of your legal parent or guardian.
- Cash Back: Every Eligible Claimant who submits a valid claim during the Redemption Period will receive as ‘cash back’ $5.40, regardless of the amount spent in store (“Cash Back”).
- How to claim: to claim the Offer, you must:
BUY: Purchase a loaf of specially-marked Helga’s 10 Grain and Seed Wholemeal or Helga’s 10 Grain and Seed Classic White bread (“Eligible Product”) from a participating retailer during the Purchase Period and keep the receipt. Eligible Products will contain promotional packaging advertising this Offer. A participating retailer will be any retailer selling Eligible Products during the Purchase Period;
REGISTER: Visit www.helgas10.com.au during the Redemption Period and follow the prompts to register for the Offer by providing your full name, mobile number and email address;
UPLOAD RECEIPT: After registration, you will be asked to confirm your contact details via email or SMS. Return to the website and upload your receipt by using the camera function on your smart phone, or scanning and selecting the file from your computer. Receipts must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period; and
REDEEM: Once your receipt has been verified (this could take up to 48 hours) follow the prompts to provide your bank details, and submit the fully completed online claim form. You will then be notified via email if your claim has been successful. If successful, the funds will be deposited into your account within ten (10) working days. The Promoter will cover any cost associated with bank transfer fees.
- Receipts: Failure to produce the proof of purchase when prompted by the entry software will result in invalidation of the claim and forfeiture of any Cashback.
- Multiple claims: Only one (1) claim is permitted per Eligible Claimant. Eligible Claimants are not permitted to use any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows them to automatically claim, or claim repeatedly. Any such claims will render all claims submitted by that Eligible Claimant invalid.
- Receipt of claims: Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this Offer will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or incorrectly submitted claims. Claims are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt by the Promoter or its agents.
- Costs: Eligible Claimants are responsible for all costs associated with their claim including, but not limited to, internet access.
- Promoter’s rights: The Promoter reserves the right to:
- disallow claims in its absolute discretion;
- verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of Eligible Claimants (including an Eligible Claimant's identity) and to disqualify any claim or refuse to award a Cashback where dishonest or misleading details have been given by an Eligible Claimant, or where an Eligible Claimant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Offer;
- suspend, terminate or cancel this Offer or amend any aspect of this Offer (including the Cashback) without notice at any time in its sole discretion in the event that this Offer or any aspect of this Offer is interfered with and/or not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud;
- enforce any of its rights at any stage and failure to do so does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Exclusion: The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is or may be suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is or may be suffered or sustained, in connection with participation in the Offer or accepting any Cashback, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Indemnity: As a condition of participating in an Offer, the Eligible Claimant indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with that Offer against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the Eligible Claimant’s participation in the Offer and/or receipt of a Cashback, howsoever caused.
- Publicity: By claiming or accepting a Cashback Eligible Claimants consent to the use of their name, likeness, image or voice in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purposes of the Offer and promoting any products manufactured, supplied or distributed by the Promoter.
- Your personal information: A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
- Promoter: The promoter is Quality Bakers Australia Pty Limited (ABN: 45 004 205 449) of 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060 (Promoter). The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Offer is final and binding on every person who participates, and no correspondence will be claimed into.